Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Lynell!


We are having an early birthday celebration for our Queen of Stencils, Lynell Harlow!  Its also time for a new challnege for the month and this month is all about loosing weight...CAS cards!


My card for Lynell uses the new Corner Flowers stencil and the double glitter technique (using Stampendous' micro glitters)  The sentiment is from the Birthday Words stencil.

So happy birthday sweet girl!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Heres the rest of the teammates playing this week:

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Cyndi...this looks like it must have taken a lot of time and creative energy. God bless all of you for being so sneaky to celebrate my day in cards. HUGs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combo! Apparently great minds think alike on choice of stencil!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)