Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Kiddo

This week is Stampendous' Kiddos showcase week and I have a cute little Pumpkin Kiddo card for you today.  Is she a little doll or what?  I haven't been coloring much lately but the kiddos are always fun to color with copics, speccies, pencils, or whatever you choose.


I colored her with my copics  (E00, E000, YR68, YR16, YR12, YG17, YG23, YG21, E27, E25) then cut her out with a Lifestyle Crafts die and put her aside.

My background was created by filling in a white sheet of cardstock with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, and Broken China using a blending tool.  I then stamped the Haunting Background over that in Black archival ink.  She was finished with some layering and a bit of fun chevron ribbon from May Arts.

Be sure to check out what the rest f the team is posting this week on the Stampendous blog.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)