Monday, September 16, 2013

Stampendous Fall Peek

Good morning!  Fall is almost here and when I think of fall a colorful array of leaves comes first to my mind.  This new  Leaf  background stamp  is the perfect way to add leaves to any background or to use as the focal point!


I stamped the  leaf background  three times, twice onto Bazzill calligrahy patterned paper and once onto Brown cardstock.  Both were stamped in Versamark ink.  The one on the Brown cardstock is embossed with Aged Hunter embossing Enamel, and the one on the Caligraphy paper is embossed with a combo of Aged Hunter, Aged Spice, and Aged Scarlet.

Stay tuned all this week for more peeks of Stampendous' newest fall images!  Be sure to check the Stampendous blog for links to our designer's creations.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)