Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Go Jingle Your Own Bells

Oh goodness, I haven't blogged since Saturday!  I have been hiding and stamping and teaching classes :)  Today I want to share a tag I created a couple of weeks ago then promptly lost, bwahahaaa!

Its totally Dylusions from top to bottom.  I started by spraying Dylusions ink sprays on the background then stamped the stars from Christmas Backgrounds in Mowed Lawn Distress ink.  I also randomly added some circles with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls mist using the lid to transfer the ink from my craft mat.


I stamped a border from Further Around the Edge down one side.  The dots are colored with Dylusions ink and a water pen.  I then added some doodling in my white Signo gel pen.



I stamped Pondering Petunia on a separate sheet of Manilla then colored her with water pens and Dylusions inks.  (I also gave her a hat from the Christmas Accessories set)


The ornaments are from Christmas Borders and the sentiment from Christmas Words.


Dylusions ink sprays used: Fresh Lime, Cut Grass, Vibrant Turquoise, Bubblegum Pink & Squeezed Orange


1 comment:

  1. Love it bright and vibrant and fun it made me giggle too X thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)