Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beach Time Chris Munster

I'm back!  Its been a crazy week of packing, moving, organizing, and cleaning!  I had to sneak some crafty time in tonight because my hubby has been a slave driver!  So...I finally have a peek for you of Beach Time Chris Munster from the new Teen Scene Summer Fun collection from Simply B Stamps.  Peeks are going on all week at the SBS blog so hop over and see what you've missed.  Blog Hop and release are this Friday!


I colored Chris with my new Spectrum Noir markers (Blog launch will be sometime later this week we hope!!) and then ached him up to the summery paper from We R Memory Keepers.


I also pulled out some American Crafts foam stickers for my sentiment...that bird reminds me of Nemo, so I couldn't hel the title :)



Here's the speccies I used for him:


My layout for the card uses this weeks sketch challenge from Deconstructing Jen.

2 comments:

  1. oh wonderful layout for your card! Wonderful coloring...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout and I love the movie reference!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)