Friday, May 4, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Digi Challenge!


I have exciting news to share with you today that I’ve been holding for weeks now… I will be joining the Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps DigiChallenge Design Team!  I’ve been secretly admiring some of Korin’s images for a while now and was thrilled to be asked to join!

This week our challenge is your favorite holiday and mine is Halloween hands down.   Since I didn’t have a Halloween image I thought I would color Opal Owl from Sweet ‘n’ SassyStamps in some fun bright Halloween colors to match this old Doodlebug paper.  I just love this adorable large owl and he was easy-peasy to color with my new Speccies!



My card is pretty CAS today as I’m still in the moving process and have just unearthed all the boxes!  My sentiment is from Owl Sentiments 2, also by SNSS.   Sorry about the fuzzy picture, I couldn't find my cord fr my camera and had t take a pic on my phone :(  I will try to update it later today!

Here's a ist of the rest of the DT so be sure to hop over and leave them some love!  Plus be sure to go to the new SNSS Digi Challenge facebook page and "like" them, as soon they hit 100 they will give away free digis!!

Meredith "Crafty Math Chick" (http://caninesandcarddesigns.blogspot.com/)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Cyndi!! This is so fun and cute! Just perfect colors and design for Halloween! I love how you colored the owl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring. I can't wait to get to my "speccies" haha. Call me as soon as you can, after the move. I miss chatting it up with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute and perfect for Halloween. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)