Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Scrappy Sunday with Stampendous!

I am here on time this week for you with my Scrappy Sunday post! Thought it would be fun to share this football page that I created for Stampendous! since its Superbowl Sunday.


I used Changito from the Stampendous! Changito Sport Perfectly Clear Set. He comes complete with all kinds of fun sports paraphernalia. The photos are of our High School Cinderella team that made it all the way to the State Championship!


Here's a closeup of Changito cheering on the team! The football letters were cut with the Varsity cartridge in my Cricut. The journaling and the beginning of the title are printed off my computer, And I added some of the little footballs over in the right corner to look like brads.


Hope you are enjoying the Superbowl! I am crafting the evening away with my friend Lea! Thanks for stopping in to see me :)

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)