Thursday, February 10, 2011

Be My Valentine

****HUGE Blog Hop coming Feb 14th**** tons of prizes from tons of companies!


Its Challenge time at Pixie Dust Studio again! This week out theme is "Be My Valentine". I used this precious image called The Notebook from the last Pixie Dust Studio Collection called Cupid's Corner.


I loved this movie and the book, but I think I balled my eyes out for hours later and will never watch it again! For the layout of my car I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch from The Sweetest Thing for my layout.


Papers are quite old from my stash...by Junkitz. The sentiment is by Verve. I also used my Curvy Cutter for the large circle, Spellbinders Lg Scalloped Rectangle and Scalloped Border, and punches for the sentiment.


Challenge List:

Lexi's Creations: Valentines
Pixie Dust Studio: Be My Valentine
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Pink, Red, White
Crazy Challenge: Lots of Love
The Sisterhood of Crafters: In Love with Valentine's
Sew Many Challenges: Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend: Valentine's Day



Thanks for visiting with me today! -Cyndi

10 comments:

  1. fab valentine card love all the dots here and there
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those pixie dust images! Fab work thanks for sharing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, thanks so much for sharing it with our challenge at SEW MANY CARDS - your coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome...love the design and colours xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute valentine card. Adorable:)

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Card challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, love the colors that you put together! Your coloring and shading with the grays is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood! We hope you'll come back again next challenge for more fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful creation for our Stamptacular "Hearts Gone Wild" Challenge this week! I just love it!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Valentine's card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful! I love the colour combo!
    Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)