Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sweet Baby Challenge

Its time for this weeks Pixie Dust Studio challenge! This weeks theme is "Sweet Baby" And I decided to tweak that just a bit and to make a card for a toddler. I couldn't resist using the image Captain Cash. (He's no longer available but Kathy has been so sweet to do special images for her friends/customers to create cards for special children.)


I colored him with copic markers and then used these gorgeous Prima papers from the Jack and Jill line. I love their papers cause they are so super thick and yummy! My layout for todays card is using this weeks sketch at Friday Sketchers blog.

You have til next Wednesday if you want to play along with the Pixies! As always there is a free digi image for the winner! And be on the lookout, the new "Leaves" collection will start being peeked in just a few days!

Other challenges for this card:
The Pink Elephant...theme challenge
Fab-n-Funky Challenge...use a digi image

Thanks for visiting today!
-Cyndi

4 comments:

  1. Such a super card, love the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Fab N Funky....Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy I love this card! I don't think I have seen this image B4! Have a super duper Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and a fab image. Love your colouring too! Thanks for playing this week over at Fab 'n' Funky...hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a beautiful card Cyndi, the image is so cute
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)