Sunday, October 3, 2010

STMC26

Time for this week's Stampendous! challenge! This week is my turn and I issued a recipe challenge...the color black, some ribbon, and some glitter! October is my absolute favorite month...Halloween, pumpkin muffins, cooler weather, and on and on. So, in honor of October my card for this week's challenge is a bit Halloween inspired. (I think I got a bit carried away adding fun little elements. )

I used Cling Hang Out Spider Set for my focal point. After I stamped her in Memento Black ink I colored her with copics to match my Bo Bunny papers. Then of course she was glittered up a bit! I added Lavender to the edges of my Lady Spider and Green to the band of her witches hat. My sentiment is a Class-a-Peel sticker, the Happy Halloween is off the sheet Spooky Fence and the spider webs and spiders are from the Spider Webs Class-a-Peel sheet.

The papers are all by Bo Bunny from the Whooligans line, and are in in my upcoming scrapbook kit "Beware"...available tomorrow at The Scrappy Chick Boutique! Ribbon and button are from my stash :)

So, why not join us this week for the Stampendous! Sketch Challenge! You have until next Thursday night to link up your project and you could win FREE stamps! Thanks for stopping in today!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! Love all the halloween stickers you used! And of course I love that cute spider!!! If only real spiders were that cute I might not be scared of them, LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)