Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chef Tilda



Two posts in one day, can you believe it?? Its been awhile I know :) I even have 2 cards for you tonight. These are the other 2 cards for my Magnolia Class at Enchanted Cottage. First up is Chef Tilda sitting atop the rolling Pin. I have used the Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice collection for all these cards. Here's the copics I used:



All stitches are faux, edges inked with Versa color cubes. The fourish is from a Bo Bunny acrylic set a bit older. The layout is based on the sketch over at the Papertake weekly Blog this week.

  • Supplies: Chef Tilda, Rolling Pin (Magnolia Stamps); Flourish (Bo Bunny)
  • Paper: Kitchen Spice pp (Bo Bunny); Brown, Teal (Core'dinations); white (Neenah)
  • Ink: Palette Noir (Stewart Superior); Cyan, Topaz, Bark (Versacolor)
  • Accessories: buttons (Bo Bunny); ribbon (stash); brown pen
This is Peachy Tilda...no Edwins for this class, sorry. Just love all the Tilda's too much I guess ;) This Tilda is also colored with Copics, and the paper is from the same Bo Bunny collection. I didn't cut out this Tilda but cut her with a classic oval die from Spellbinders instead. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set.

Toodles for tonight! I am going to start a LOST marathon (ALL 5 seasons!!) with my youngest to get ready for the 6th and last Season in a few weeks! Thanks to all my readers :)

-Cyndi

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love Tilda! and the BoBunny DP is perfect! Awesome coloring too!
    I just pulled out the only 2 Tildas and 1 Edwin that I own! I am determined to use more of my older stamps at least once a week ;)
    Thank you for the inspiration!
    Happy New Year :*)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Ugh you reminded me, there was a Magnolia image I wanted soooo bad, wonder if I could even find it anymore... hmm... now I need to go hunting/shopping!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's really nice...Beautiful Card. Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
    scrapbooking supplies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)