Sunday, January 31, 2010

Changito at Home

Happy Sunday! My card for you tonight uses one of my favorite Changito images....this is Changito at Home, from Stampendous! This is a card I started a long time ago and it sat and sat. I finally finished it up a couple of weeks ago. I think the colors turned out kinda neat, the background paper is My guy from Cosmo Cricket paired with some double dot by Bo Bunny.

I used my notebook edge punch for the mint paper and also inked all the edges with a Tim Holtz distress pad. The "thinking of you" sentiment is also from a Stampendous! set.

Quick post tonight cause we are still on our LOST marathon, trying to to get caught up re-watching seasons 1-5 before Friday! We are almost done with season 4. Whew! Til tomorrow....have a great night and thanks for visiting!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)