Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dreamweaver CAS Holiday

Its the last week of our CAS Holiday card challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils.  Won't you play along with us?  You don't have to use a Dreamweaver Stencil but we sure love when you do!

For my card today I used the Double Glitter technique on Season of Joy stencil.  Just a couple of layers and no bow...can you believe it?  These newest Christmas designs are perfect to fill up an A2 card without any fuss!


My UF glitters are a mix  from Stampendous and Art Glitter and used on DWS special Double Sided Mounting paper.

Be sure to visit the other DT blogs today too:



4 comments:

  1. Wow you did a great job with the glitters! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this a pretty stencil? I love the Double Glitter Technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, I have not used this stencil with glitter and love what you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)