Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Sketch Challenge...meet The Tweedles

We have a whole week of Curious peeks for you from Simply B Stamps, starting with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum from the new Alice in Wonderland Chibis series!  You don't want to miss a single one of these Alice images this week, so stay tuned!


First up this week are teh Tweedles which I stamped and colored with my copic markers to match this wonderlicious paper from Graphic 45....Halloween in Wonderland.  Here they are up close and personal, fighting as only these little guys can.


I added a card from the paper line, button , and sentiment that I downloaded a couple of years back.


Here is my new sketch for this fortnight if you'd like to play along.  You have two weeks to play, winner will be chosen randomly from US entries, and there must be 5 entries for a prize to be given. 


Last week's winner is my dear friend Betty R, owner of Simply B Stamps and artist extraordinaire!  Here was her fabulous take on my sketch using Betty Munster:


NOW, hop over to the Simply B Stamps blog and see some more Alice fun!





2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Betty! Great new sketch, Cyndi. I will try to play along again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent paper and I love how you colored the Tweedles with the reds and blue - awesome! Great layout too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)