Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pixie Chalenge!

Pixie Dust Challenge time has rolled around again!! Today our Pixie theme is "Let's Play"....just create a card or page using your favorite sport as inspiration. Well, between the release of Deathly Hallows pt 1 on Blu Ray last week, the hype about Pt 2 this summer, and my eldest daughter is rereading the series for the umpteenth time...what else is on MY brain but Quidditch??


I altered this empty candle box to create a Snitch Keeper, LOL. Perfect for anyone to keep any keepsakes hidden away in Hogwarts Style :) The papers are from Creative Imaginations with quite a bit of inking using Tim Holtz Distress pads. The box I also pre-inked with Distress stain to match before adding the papers.


The tag features a close up of Harry....he's from the Harry Potter collection available at the Pixie Dust Studio! STop in and pick up and image so you can play along with us this week! (You don't have to use a PDS image, but we LOVE when you do!) Head to the Pixie Challenge blog for the deets!

OK, Cyndi is checking out!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you knew that Dobbie question the other day on the Forum.. I will admit, it took me a second to figure out who Dobbie was. I hope you are well!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)