Monday, January 17, 2011

Scrappy Monday: Snow Day

What do you do when you have a sick child at home and lots of snow on the ground? Scrapbook LAST year's snow pictures! Well, actually I have been completing some half finished layouts and this was one I found that I never shared with you guys.


The pic is of Rachael and Michael from last winter ago but I scrapped it last summer some time or another. I just LOVE the way it turned out! The tag is hung on some sheer Bazzill dotted ribbon that runs the length of the page and overlaps the snowflake border. Notice that I HAND cut around all those persnickety flakes!


Here's another closeup of the cut out flakes that also shows some felt snowflakes that were treated with some Icicle Stickles.


The title is created on more of the same tags (I think they were from Making Memories but the packaging was long gone) The letters were cut out from a border strip on the pattern paper. All papers are by Fancy Pants. The rub on is a Bohemia pack by My Mind's Eye, adhered directly to the photograph.


More of the snowflakes (these are from my old SU! stash). They were attached with SEI Brads from the Dill Blossom collection. You can also see the corners of the pattern paper I stamped with a Bo Bunny flourish stamp in teal ink. Lastly I added some stickles around some of the flourishes.

OK thats it for this one. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you had a great Monday :) My kids are out of school today so it has been a nice lazy day, but activites are still on for tonight. Sigh.

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)