Monday, November 1, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Sneak Peek!

Meet Elfie! He's a peek of one of the images coming in the next release from Pixie Dust Studio, "Festive Fun". Isn't he the cutest little thing all tangled in his garland?


I stamped him on Neenah white cs, colored him with Copic markers then cut him out, leaving a good bit of white border, which I normally don't do, but, hey, look at the detail on the garland! He's paired with a little tree I cut from some 3 Bugs in a Rug Paper (available at The Scrappy Chick Boutique). My favorite part of the card is the little jingle bells :)

Hope you like Elfie, I'll have more from the Festive Fun release for you this week! Have a happy Monday, its the beginning of November, fall is truly here, and the holidays are on the way!!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Elfie digi (Pixie Dust Studio); Magical Holiday (A Muse)
  • Paper: Ocean double dot cs (Bo Bunny); North Pole pp (3 Bugs in aRug); Pomegranate cs (Bazzill); white cs (Neenah)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories: Jumbo Zig Zag die (My Favorite Things); baja ribbon (SU!); Swiss Dots folder (Cuttlebug); circle punch (EK); jingle bells; copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)