Monday, August 23, 2010

Just another Manic Monday

And we are off to finish back to school shopping. Michael wanted to go to daycare today and tomorrow, thanks goodness... So I am taking the girls out today to Target and the Mall to finish up some last minute stuff. We of course stopped by the Starbucks at Barnes & Noble first to have "breakfast".So, while they chat I am typing :) Here is a card that I created last week for the new releases at InStyle Stamps. Isn't that tree swing an adorable end of summer image? I paired it with fun "Olivia" papers by Basic Grey and an eco-friendly sentiment from a Unity set called Earth Love.

Okie dokie, gotta be fast so we can scoot! Hope you have a great week..I will be back on and off with a few challenges this week. Kids start up Wednesday and I have a big Friday deadline so it may be a bit slow. Ciao!

Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. Love that tree! Makes me long for a tire swing again, but I don't think I could attach one to a Joshua tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this, right? it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging on the run, wow! Love your card today and I hope life slows down a little for you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)