Saturday, April 10, 2010

Double Challenge


Here's post 2 of 2 for the day! Thanks for sticking with me :) This card is for todays Color Challenge at InStyle Stamps. ISS is also sponsoring the Fussy and Fancy Challenge this week so we doubled up the challenge and used Mindy's sketch as well! Be sure to head to the InSTyle Stamps blog for the color challenge...Virginia has a prize for the winner! ALSO, there is a prize at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog too!


So, here is my card. I used the new image "Heart Dress" from InSTyle Stamps. I printed it out once on Neenah Solar Crest cs, the again onto this fun paper from Creative Imagination. It matched perfectly with this fun new Bazzill cs I had in my stash, and almost perfectly to the color challenge inspiration piece.

The border punch is by Martha Stewart and the ovals were cut with my Nestabilites. The yummy satin ribbon is almost the end of my SU! chocolate ribbon stash :)

OK, hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

-Cyndi

10 comments:

  1. so so so cute - and your ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one fab card, Cyndi. Love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper piecing!! Great use of the sketch and color challenge.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, and the dress... WOW, WOW, WOW!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great dress! Love what you've done with the sketch!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors...I have them in my bedroom and my studio. My birthday is in June...you can make one for me!lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Great color choices. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and love the loop edge you have added Cyndi ;0)
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the colors of the dress. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this paper-pieced dress, gorgeous ribbon and fabulous punched border. Great use of Mindy's sketch! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)