Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ruff Day??

I have a peek for you today from Pixie Dust Studio! This is one of the newest in "The Red Cape" collection being released on Friday!


I used the sketch from Sweet Stampin Challenge for my card layout. Papers are from the Pet Shop line from Bo Bunny, sentiment is by The Cat's Pajamas.


Challenge List:
Stamp Something: March Digi Day
Wild Orchid Crafts: Anything Goes
Meljen's : Animals

Be sure to check back in tomorrow for our latest challenge and a surprise during the release on FRiday! Have a great Hump Day and thanks for coming by! You visits and comments mean soooo much to me!!

-Cyndi



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Cyndi....Your coloring is out of this world!!! Yikes....Your good girl!! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, such a cool card, loving this collection:)
    Gorgeous work as always:)
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fang! Great card, Cyndi, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card, fabulous image and the color is amazing. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)