- Stamps: Dressy Joyce digi (The Greeting Farm); Just So hippy (Stamps by Melanie Muenchinger)
- Paper: Eskimo Kisses (Basic Grey); Pink Text pp & pink cs (Papertrey Ink); white cs (Neenah)
- Ink: Palette Noir
- Accessories: Standard Heart Nestabilities, Double End Tag, Heart shapeabilities (Spellbinders); Forbidden Love Dew Drops (Robin's Nest); Peppermint Stick & Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist(Tattered Angels); Primas; Loopy Martha Stewart border punch (EK); Copic markers E0000,E000,E00,E11,E51,E55,E57,E59,R81,R83,R89 (Imagination International)
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
- Stamps: Kitchen Tilda (Magnolia); Petals & Stems (Verve)
- Paper: Kitchen Spice pp & Dotted cs (Bo Bunny); white cs (Neenah)
- Ink: Palette Noir; Bark & Topaz (Versacolor)
- Accessories: labels 4 Nestabilites, Flower Creations, Ribbon Tag Trio, Flourish Impressabilites (Spellbinders); ribbon (stash); buttons (Bo Bunny); Copic markers: E00, E000, E31, E33, E35, E57, E0000, Y38, YR18, R20, BG11, BG13, W1 & ABS1 (Imagination International)
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
- Stamps: Fluffles Jingle (Stampendous)
- Paper: Colorful Christmas (My Minds Eye); white (Neenah)
- Ink: Palette Noir
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilites (Spellbinders); ribbon (May Arts); Metallic Dew Drops (Robin's Nest); Copic markers; Black fine marker (American Crafts); stickles (Ranger)
Friday, December 18, 2009
(What blog hop you ask? If you didn't get here from Angelique's blog, head over to the InSTyle Stamps blog and start the hop from the beginning! Lots of eye candy along the way!!)
After you check out my eye candy below and leave me a comment of course :) , please head back to the ISS Blog to enter your name (and vote) for a chance to win an FREE prize!!
I have 2 projects for you today. First up is my card I made with Vanessa. She's a digi Anime image available over at InStyle Stamps. She was colored with copics to match some adorable paper that Virginia sent me by Bo Bunny. Our theme this month was "Love", so she's showing the love! I added a bit of Smooch to her shirt and some flowers and gemstones to give her a bit of bling!
The heart in the lower left corner was cut out with a Spellbinders die. I doodled some dots on it as well as around my main panel to help draw your eye in to the main image. Oh, and BTW, the layout I used is based on the sketch this week at Papertake Weekly. It was a great little challenge, go check it out!
And on to the BONUS project! I was just in a great mood last night...unfortunately my cold meds kept me from sleeping any, but I did get some stamping done!
This little notebook is an old idea from ChiChi Allen...don't know if she still blogs, but gotta give her credit! Anywho, I made the notebook to fit around a little blank pad from Office Max. The ribbon ties it all neatly up so it stays shut. For this project I chose "Kylah Trying on Shoes", another InStyle anime image.
She was paper pieced with the same Bo Bunny papers. Her panels were cut with the Labels 4 Nestabilites. The sentiment is from "Botique SEntiments" by Amy R Stamps. Gems are Basic Grey Bling It and ribbon is May Arts.
OK, thats it for me! Head on back to the ISS blog for your chance to win! Don't forget the theme this month and leave me some love! It really makes my day :)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Hi guys. After a trip to the doc yesterday, some antibiotics, mucinex, and a 12 hour nights sleep I feel alive again, barely. This is my card for yesterdays Over the Hump Day Blog Candy over at the InStyle Stamps blog. Head on over to see the rest of the DTs awesome cards and for your chance to win!
For my card I used Jade, a digi anime image from InStyle stamps. Our theme was New Years which threw me for a loop, because of all the 1000s of papers and embellies I have I couldn't find anything to ring in a new year. Hmmm.
I was in the mood after scavenging to use this fun paper from We R Memory Keepers. It had some punch outs that I used for the embellies, PLUS I made a party hat! I cut out one of the petals of a flower and left the center and ta-dah! A hat! The sentiment of course is perfect then...one by Stamping Bella.
I used the skecth from over at the Friday Sketchers blog for the layout. She is of course colored with copics, but I kinda rushed since I was feeling blah and congested and achy. OK, enough blabbing. I have to head off to work!
Thanks for stopping in today! Don't forget to check in tomorrow for the InStyle Stamps Blog Hop! and Please say hi, it makes my day! -Cyndi
Monday, December 14, 2009
The sentiment is by A Muse. Alf is framed with Spellbinders' Polka dot Framabilities, airbrushed with copic YG23. I finished the card off with a bit of May Arts ribbon, some buttons, and glitter. I glittered the swirls in the background paper as well as Alf's hat with loose glitter from Stampendous.
Here is "Wrapped Tilda" sitting on a pile of presents. I love the way she turned out colored! She's done to match papers by Bo Bunny. (Buttons and ribbon are also from Bo Bunny) The sentiment is by Northwoods. Circles were cut with my large and small classic Circles Nestabilities from Spellbinders.
Well, tomorrow is my last day off with no kids to finish my shopping so wish me luck! Have a great night, thanks for hanging out with me tonight! -Cyndi
Saturday, December 12, 2009
This months color challenge at the Club Anime Blog is an assortment of Christmas colors. My colors are just a bit off, but this was the best I could come up with to match and still like the final product! I used papers from Bo Bunny's St Nick collection and Dotted cardstocks and Sandy is colored in to match.
Sandy is available over at InStyle Stamps. Isn't she absolutely adorable?!! I added a bit of Polar White Flower Soft to the fur on her hat. Ribbon is also by Bo Bunny. The sentiment is from the set "Merry Messages" from Stampendous.
My computer/printer connection has been acting up the last week or so and since I was running pretty last minute I kept the card simple, BUT I did manage to sneak in 2 cards! The next one isn't for the challenge but I was just in the mood to do something with the cute Kitty-Cat image!Kitty-Cat is also available from InStyle Stamps. Mine is digi, so I blew it up quite a bit :) The sentiment is from a different Stampendous set, this one is from "Festive Fluffles". Papers for this card are from the Colorful Christmas collection by My Minds Eye.
Alrighty. My first Saturday with nothing planned in months. I have to get busy! Have a great weekend :) Thanks for stopping by, please don't forget to say hi!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
But I do have a card for you...More Tilda today! I got the privilege of coloring tons of new Magnolia images for Enchanted Cottage and making them into samples...so you will see a lot of Tilda! This is Tilda under Mistletoe. She is colored with copic markers and then I went back over the reds and her golden hair with Metallic rubons from Craf-T Products. They are meant to be rubbed-on but I colored with them using a blending stump. It ends up looking a lot like Twinkling H2Os without curling up the paper!
The background paper is also by Magnolia. This paper is simply gorgeous...really heavy-weight and textured. The sentiment is from a set called Merry Messages by Stampendous...I adore this font!! Ok, so thats about it. Have a great day and thanks for visiting! -Cyndi
- Stamps: Tilda Under Mistletoe (Magnolia); Merry Messages (Stampendous)
- Paper: gingham (Magnolia); white cs (Neenah); Kraft (Bazzill)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo black (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Metallic Rubons kit 1& 2 (Craf-t products); ribbon & buttons (Bo Bunny); Copic markers; journaling marker (SU!)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Rooco is colored with copics, of course...what else is there, right? I think my blending/coloring is getting way better! (I have been checking out more tutorials which have changed up the way I approach my coloring from how I was taught at certification.)
He is paired with the Eskimo Kisses paper line from Basic Grey and a bit of A Muse ribbon. All supplies are listed below.So, I am off to do a bit more Christmas shopping, wish me luck :) Have a great week and thanks for stopping by! -Cyndi
- Supplies:Stamps: Rooco Skate, Skatin hi (Stampendous)
- Paper: Eskimo Kisses pp (basic Grey); white cs (Neenah)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Ice Blue, Mulberry chalk ink (Clearsnap)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilites (Spellbinders); Moonlight Smooch; Blue ribbon (A Muse); Copic markers; Dew drops